Monday, July 5, 2010

Le Tour

An interview with the dog that ran into Le Tour cyclist, Australia's own Adam Hansen.

Wandering Relevance: Thanks for your time dog.
Dog: No problems, but make it snappy, I'm expected at the Parliamentary Enquiry into France's poor World Cup result.
WR: Really? So taking a break from Le Tour?
D: Yes, but I should be back in time for the Pyrenees, my aim is to bite that guy who dresses up as the devil. He really irks me.
WR: At least he doesn't interfere with the riders.
D: Listen, if you can't avoid a dog running out on the road I think you need to consider what you're doing out there.
WR: I've seen the footage - you barrelled straight into the guy! Who put you up to it? Team Lampre?
D: Listen my connections with Alessandro Petacchi are purely coincidental and I'm going to have to wind this interview up I'm afraid.
WR: Well thanks for your time. Can you make sure to have a nip at Thierry Henry's hands when you see him?
D: Sure thing.

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHA

    In other news, when asked about having dog biscuits in his cycling pouch, Petacchi remarked that they 'were for fibre'.

    ReplyDelete