Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another Friday Flim Cilp

Apologies for the absence, which brings me to the next clip - i suggest you drink some absinthe.

Both to help you (possibly) get your head around the clip and also as a nod to my good friend Dave who helped me out with this one.

the sweet sweet sweaters on the backup dancers and their sweet sweet moves + "how can i be sure you're not pretender" + the open neck shirt + the grease in space ending = i have no idea what and please feel free to fill me in!

2 comments:

  1. GREEAAASE IIINNN SPAAAACE

    Best bit: 1:53 The splayed arms, then hip shake, then hip-thrust-pose (poor fucker at the front has to hold it for like ten seconds), then the TOTALLY AWESOME shimmy off stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine this is what it's like taking heavy drugs in Scandinavia. Vague lovey-dovey moments periodically interrupted by HORDES OF MISCHIEVOUS DANCING PIXIES in red pants.

    ReplyDelete