Monday, October 25, 2010

Indochina, in general

I'm not entirely sure if Indochina is even politically correct...

  • we invented a couple of games to pass the time and amuse ourselves (alright, amuse myself). the first was spot the gecko - they were everywhere and looked like fancy decorations until they moved. the second game was dog with a collar - Bee actually promised me a beer if we saw one - we saw at least 3.
  • I also enjoyed the new and strange fruit that was served every chance they got. dragonfruit was one of the more unique fruits I've ever seen - bright pink/purple on the outside and white on the inside with little black dots - it tasted kinda like kiwi fruit. the other one I liked has a name that I never bothered to learn as I thought that pale yellow giant mandarin was much more appropriate.
  • they love their volleyball and shooting ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment